Fluoropolymer Nozzle Liners
Edlon - Fluoropolymers
Fluoropolymer Nozzle Liners offer protection for Glass-Lined, Ceramic, and Coated Nozzles.
EDLON's Fluoropolymer nozzle liners provide protection for nozzles and manways on process vessels (for use where high-corrosion resistance and resistance to mechanical damage or thermal shock is required). Nozzle liners are fabricated from PTFE and PTFM with a standard thickness of 0.125”. Glass-lined steel vessels and columns provide very good corrosion resistance. Glass is a good solution for use in vessels with severe temperature differentials and for jacketed applications at temperatures up to 450°F. One drawback to glass lining is its fragility in high use areas, such as nozzles and manways. Fluoropolymers offer the high corrosion resistance of glass, and further complement glass by providing mechanical strength and thermal shock damage resistance.
- Stress-free, isostatic molding
- Uniform wall thickness
- Wide range of nominal sizes from 1/2 inch to 30 inches
- Damage protection for glassed nozzles
- Resistance to corrosion, smooth surface finish
- Improved abrasion and scratch resistance
- Insulates and provides thermal shock protection