Vacuum Paddle Dryers
Mavag Filtration & Drying
Vacuum Paddle Dryer
The Vacuum Paddle Dryer is a versatile energy-efficient system used for drying Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) in compliance with cGMP and FDA guidelines, or for pure chemistry applications.
Mavapad® can be designed for use in sterile/clean room areas by providing a stainless-steel partition wall that separates the drive unit from the process area.
Engineers can assist in sizing and optimizing Mavapad® in order to meet your process requirements.
Key Characteristics and Advantages
- Large heat transfer area (vessel body and agitator) for faster drying
- Flat ends instead of dished ends for lower heel volumes and better emptying characteristics
- Full door opening for easy cleaning and validation
- Lower operating and maintenance costs compared to other dryers
Equipment can be designed and manufactured by selecting different types of base material: stainless steel, Hastelloy, and special alloys.
Shaft Sealing Design
- Interseal Dry9000® shaft sealing system
- Double wet mechanical seal Dry mechanical seal to eliminate product contamination
- Hollow rotating agitator with improved paddle design for better heat transfer.
- Twist close valve/Segmented ball valve for quick opening and discharge of dried products with no dead volume.
- Dust Filter
Lump breaker, Sampling system, condenser, receiver, and vacuum pump.