Alloy Mixing Systems
Pfaudler - Glass-Lined & Alloy Systems
Pfaudler focuses on engineering solutions and sustained innovations with superior industrial mixing technologies. Pfaudler has competence in the core science of mixing and mixing simulations. The Group offers clients mixing solutions that help improve efficiency and yield while reducing costs. Moreover, its full-line expertise in mixing includes designing, simulating, engineering, and manufacturing agitators, mixers, reactors, and other associated mixing equipment.
With a solution-centric approach, we have the ability to simulate mixing down to particle levels. Pfaudler’s commitment to continuous development is proved by its co-operation with international research organizations and its close partnership with renowned academies.
Impeller designs include those suitable for radial and axial mixing, gas dispersion, gas induction, and specialized profiles for high viscous and slurry applications.
Pfaudler designs and manufactures mixing systems for various applications:
- Liquid-Liquid (miscible/immiscible)
- High Viscosity Blending
- Optimized power consumption with improved mixing
- Improvement in one or more parameters including heat transfer, mass transfer, solid suspension, blend time colour, purity, yield, etc.
- Customized and compact systems suitable for your plant layout
- Modern and reliable drive design for easy maintenance and optimum plant availability
Pfaudler’s experience spans across multiple applications in various industries, including chemicals, minerals and metals, paints, resin and inks, pharma and biotech, power generation, food and beverage, pulp and paper, as well as the petrochemical industry and refineries.