Glass Lined Reactors
Pfaudler glass lined Glasteel®reactors are the long-recognized standard in glass lined reactors for the chemical process industries. Top-quality design and construction contribute to a long, dependable service life. Along with our mixing system technology, Pfaudler glass lined reactors are the answer to your process needs.
- The RA-Series is the long recognized standard in glass lined reactor construction. This versatile, high quality reactor is manufactured in sizes ranging from 300 gallon to 15,000 gallon capacity with a large agitator opening. Many equipment options are available.
- The RS-Series is the new standard in glass lined reactor design for the chemical process industry, offering the same basic features Pfaudler has provided for decades: top quality, reliability and ruggedness. Pfaudler glass lined reactors are available in sizes ranging from 300 to 15,000 gallon capacity. Features include: larger manways, higher pressure ratings, Cryo-Lock agitation, concave baffle, more process nozzles and low temperatures. Many equipment options are available.
- Clamp top style glass lined reactors range in size from 5 to 500 gallon capacity. Standard features include: VMX in-line drives, scalable agitators, concave baffles, high pressure rating and low temperature. Many equipment options are available.
- Pfaudler's Pharma glass lined reactor offers an expanded range of product options to meet cGMP requirements. Glass lined carbon steel construction for cryogenic applications, cleanability, small batch size, product sampling, product monitoring and equipment validation.
- The RX-Series is Pfaudler's glass lined stainless steel reactor with glass lined interior and stainless steel exterior. It is designed for use where inert processing surfaces, lower temperatures for cryogenic processes, smaller batches, exterior and interior cleanliness and flexibility are primary concerns. Pfaudler glass lined RX reactors are available in sizes ranging from 10 to 500 gallon capacity.
Pfaudler Glass Lined Reactors are engineered and built per A.S.M.E code Section VIII Div. 1. European Pressure Vessel Directive (PED) and the Chinese Safety Quality License are also available upon request.